December 28, 2009

clueless

have you ever 'die' without knowing why you are being killed? i think most of you should know how it feels. and i must say, im the latest victim in a 'stab and go' incident. i try to put this as neutral and as simplified as possible.
firstly, my stand was never get myself into nonsensical politics given by the 'all so wonderful' workplace, which everyone thinks highly of no one but themselves. i know i do not have a say or poke my nose into other peoples' life but it became kind of ridiculous. i was being told the time to leave and i abide by it. i did all the necessary things too. then again, it does not seem to have any effect what so ever on people who thinks that you are a prick to them. then again, question, what makes you feel that im a prick? i did not offend them in any way and im pretty sure about it. furthermore, it's only my second time going over there, i strongly believe that i did not do anything wrong on my first time there.
so it comes down to another question, are they pin pointing to the person or the company or just for the sake of fun? ive got no idea myself why such things happen. all i can say is that im not only disappointed, but ive caused disappointment to many others especially those who has taken care of me so much. that i have to apologize on that, for getting them scolded and hearing senseless complains.
ive absorb all the scoldings like a sponge but that plan seems futile. i rather wish that they could come clean with me and tell me what is that they dislike about me. if its something that obvious, im willing to change, i dont mind. however, everyone is keeping mum about it, it is very disturbing to me.
i thought that i have already cleared myself from those nonsensical rumors after my long absence, but it seems that it hasnt really been the case. perhaps trying too hard isnt going to help much either, and im disappointed in the whole situation as well as myself. i think i need a new way of approaching matters so that it will not cause such conflicts anymore in the future.
i guess there is no avail to clear this matter up and rather to let it rest already. ive been ousted out of that place for uncertainty. i guess i have to start from scratch again i guess.
anyway, i have to apologzie and thank oldman and daniel for helping clearing a mess i did not know of. hope it didnt cause too much trouble for them.